I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dara mengucapkan banyak Merry Christmas pada fans


111225, 2NE1 Dara mengupdate me2daynya dengan berbagai macam selca di detik-detik terakhir menjelang natal.

Dara mengepost “Whoaaa~! ^_^ It’s finally Christmas! Clap clap clap!!! Ahahaha.. Because I was rolling around and sleeping at home all day, dark circle explosion on my bare face and my hair is all messed up… ㅠ.ㅠ But I wanted to send my greetings to Blackjacks, so I took pictures! Ahahaha… For some reason, I want to listen to ‘UGLY‘! Poof… My lovely Blackjacks! Merry Christmas~!^.^”

Dara tampak tidak menggunakan make-up pada selcanya. Dia selalu memberi komentar pada setiap expresinya. Dara menulis “I tried smiling brightly but..^_^;”, “But I can’t smile.. ㅠ.ㅠ”, “I’m not happy!!!_ _+”, and “Bbooack~!!!ke@.@”

Fans pun berkomentar “Dara, Merry Christmas to you too~!>.<”, “Merry Christmas! Hope you spend it with your loved one! Have a blessed Christmas! <3″, and “Unnie, Merry Christmas!!! Is 2NE1 on break these days?? Get lots of rest~ You were really busy, right?? 2NE1 Nolza"


TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!!
Credit & engtrans: allkpop
Indo trans by: dhea규 @ eggpurple-12.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger