I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA KEY!!!

Saengil Chuka Hamnida!!
Happy Birthday!!
Selamat Ulang Tahun!!

KEY 키 :* :)

Annyeong ^^
In my blog here, I just want to say that now, yes now, my lovely idol is having birthday! Do you know who is he? Hahaha yes! I think you already know it!


Annyeong ^^
Di blog saya ini, saya cuma pengen nyampein kalo sekarang, ya sekarang, idola-ku tercinta sedang berulang tahun! Kalian tau siapa dia? Hahaha ya! Saya pikir kalian telah mengetahuinya!

I had been prepared for this about 3 weeks. Just for you Key! Remember it! JUST FOR YOU!!! Hahaha

Saya telah mempersiapkan ini semua sekitar 3 minggu. Hanya untukmu Key! Ingat itu! HANYA UNTUKMU!!! Hahaha

I prepared for 2 videos and many photos. The photos that can be show here is not all. But I wil try to post all of photos!

Saya mempersiapkan 2 video dan banyak foto. Foto-foto yang bisa saya tampilkan di sini ga semua. Tapi saya akan mencoba untuk mempublish semua foto!

Wanna see it? Check this out!

Mau liat? Ayo!






생일 축하 합니다!!

There are the photos and videos. I hope you like it and Key can see for it! I really hopefull for it!

Itu semua foto dan videonya. Saya harap kalian suka dan Key bisa melihatnya! Saya sangat mengharapkannya!

감사합니다^^
Kamsahamnida^^
Thank You^^
Terima Kasih^^



NB: the other photo and video wlii be soon
foto yang lain dan video segera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger